Air Conditioning

KY350

I've had my 91LS for 2 summers now. Last summer I did not notice any discrepencies with the AC system, but this summer I have noticed that only the passenger side centre vent (that would be the driver side centre vent in the US models) is the only vent that blows cold air when I have the upper air vents selected. The other three dash vents seem to blow air that is significantly warmer than the passenger side centre vent. Is this normal?

Furthermore, when I select the foot / upper vents button, the both the centre dash blow cool air and the side dash vents / foot vents blow warmer air. No I have read that the side dash vents are considered part of the "lower" air conditioning vents and are designed to blow ait that is approx 20F higher than the centre vents.

But I cannot understand why cold air will not blow from all 4 vents (or at the very least from both the centre vents) when the upper dash vents are selected.

Any suggestions?