98 Gs 400 Vs 06 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

okay i'm on the 101 N around gilbert Az. doin about 85mph its around 2:30 am ... when 2 cars pass me doin about 95 mph... so i catch up within seconds and see that its a jeep grand cherokee limited ... with the HEMI V8 ... i think he had around 340 or 360 horses ... anyway i have a 2004 JGC limited V8 but no HEMI, let my wife drive it ... so i know what he was capable of ... the car next to him on his right, i think it was a 86 trans am any way once the HEMI saw me next to him he let it rip ... i realized he went full trottle because of the second of lag when the tranny drops gears in an auto ...

so i stomp on the gas and opened her up ... needless to say he didn't pass me but he was on my !Removed! the whole time ... we hit a top of about 140 mph for almost 14 miles ... then my radar detector went on so i hit the hazards and cruised down to 75 ... so did the HEMI

i love the freeways in Az. especially at night ... their so deserted ...

oh forgot about the trans am ... i guess he redlined at about 110 ... cause we lost him after that ...

Shoe

okay i'm on the 101 N around gilbert Az. doin about 85mph its around 2:30 am ... when 2 cars pass me doin about 95 mph... so i catch up within seconds and see that its a jeep grand cherokee limited ... with the HEMI V8 ... i think he had around 340 or 360 horses ... anyway i have a 2004 JGC limited V8 but no HEMI, let my wife drive it ... so i know what he was capable of ... the car next to him on his right, i think it was a 86 trans am any way once the HEMI saw me next to him he let it rip ... i realized he went full trottle because of the second of lag when the tranny drops gears in an auto ...

so i stomp on the gas and opened her up ... needless to say he didn't pass me but he was on my !Removed! the whole time ... we hit a top of about 140 mph for almost 14 miles ... then my radar detector went on so i hit the hazards and cruised down to 75 ... so did the HEMI

i love the freeways in Az. especially at night ... their so deserted ...

oh forgot about the trans am ... i guess he redlined at about 110 ... cause we lost him after that ...

Shoe

The new Jeep SRT8 is faster than our GS430's, at 0-60 in 5.2 seconds. I just read that this morning, was kind of depressing of thinking of a Jeep beating me off the line.