Shocks.....

92ls forhundo

hello all, I have a 92 ls about 240,000 miles, have owned an integra, an maxima and by far, mileage and wear notwithstanding the ls is the best car ive ever owned when i surf this board and read posts and replies it just makes me want to go joyriding in my car and crank up the glorius nak! When i bought my car about a year ago i put new tires on the tire shop (a goodyear place-surprisingly very honest,i am the biggest skeptic of ALL car repair type places) told me that my shocks were the original ones. Suffice to say i havent replaced them yet, and i can never find the oem part number(s) for them. So my idea is what if a sticky could be pinned that would list common part numbers for the ls, sort of an easy reference,maybe even it could be set up somewhat like a poll insofar that members could post numbers when they have had to replace them or whatever. By that same token what if there was a sticky that had maybe the top 20 online parts dealers/store with links? Just suggestions not trying to create headaches for the people that maintain the site.

Your godfather thanks you.