Changing Ac Filter

Terassus

I have a 2001 LS-430 and consider changing the AC filter by myself. The dealership where I purchased it has quite a long waiting time. Plus I live quite far from the closest dealership. Would really appreciate if somebody can help me with the bellow:

1. Can this be done easily without dealer intervention?

2. If 1 is yes, how can be done? How can I reset the display (Change AC Filter)?

3. I found on rockauto.com the DENSO Part #4531007 Cabin Air Filter #871395000. Is this one OK?

3. Is it recommended to change also the Air Filter at the same time? Same place I found Beck/Arnley Part #0421608. Is this one OK too?

Thank you a lot to all that will find some time to respond to this.

Terassus

If you look on the second page of this forum, about 21 messages down (at this point in time) you will see a topic "Cabin Air Filter" which may help you. You have an LS 430 which probably will be different in some respects than the LS 400, but at least it will give you some information about changing the AC filter.

Of course I'm the guy who had to ask this forum how to do it (Blake sent photos and instructions) and then my wife had to take over and finish the job.

But somebody here will be able to tell you exactly how. It's a good group.