Adding Mp3 And A Serious Sub To An Rx400h

I just ordered my RX400, should arrive end of December.

Now, after browsing around the web for quite some time without finding any real clues, I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to:

1) Hook up an aftermarket MP3-player or an Ipod to the stock head unit, or does it have an Aux Input. Are there any adapters out there to perhaps control an Ipod or similar via the head unit?

2) As I went for the non Mark Levinson system, I am wondering if I could add a Sub to the trunk. Do the rear speakers get the whole lowband spectrum from the headunit, so I could splice into the rear speaker lines via a hi-low converter, or is the signal truncated.

What's more, as the car is on leasing, those add-ons would have to be removable without damage to the car.

Anyone?

• 2 years later...
Anyone please? :cries:

Lexus sells an Ipod interface at their parts department for $249 which is actually the vaistech IPod interface avialable online. I have it and it works great....

As far as the subwoofer is concerned the rX400 is not very speaker upgrade friendly....