New Sc400 Owner! Some Questions Please Read

hey guys! well a friend of mine has converted me from nissan land and made me buy a SC400. Ive been lurking on the forum for a few weeks now, and you guys seem awesome. I used to be an avid poster on the freshalloy forums, and have had many 240sx's in the past. Anyway, since i was putting too many miles on my 2001 330Ci, I bought the SC400 as a daily driver.

its a 1992, black and clean! 116k on the clock, so shes still 'new' haha. I used to work for a lexus dealership also, and will see what i can do to get you guys group buys on stuff.

anyway heres the fun stuff:

1) has anyone figured out how to make the pre 94 SCs beep when locking? if not, ill just have to disect the wiring harness and see if i can tap into something.

2) when the climate control is on auto, it never seems to "calm down". the BMW will start high, and as it gets colder inside, lower the fan speed. the lexus on the other hand never switches modes nor does it lower the fan speed MUCH when in auto, it will lower the speed a little, but not much. what do you think? I have it set to 72degrees, and when i started freezing, i took it to 75, didnt help much. does the inside temp sensor go back on these things? please advise.

3) i was reading the manual, and it said if i follow schedule B that the timing belt wont need replacement. seems rather odd to me, but i swear thats what it implies. I have never had a belt before...is this thing an interference motor?

thanks guys!

-Abe :cheers: