Ucf11 Stereo Questions

lextsy

Hi all.

After searching for a while and getting caught up reading every post I didnt really find what i was looking for.

My 1990 LS400/Celsior had every option except for the Nakamichi sound system.

Mine is the Pioneer system.

I notice I have a hole for the subwoofer but there is no sub in there. Did a sub never come with the pioneer?

Are the wires ready to go for a sub or would i need to install a whole Nakamichi system.

Also i read someone installed a sub with an aftermarket amp but Can this be done wired up to the factory deck?

Please advise I am confused. I am happy with the pioneer sound but would like to add a free to air sub.

Every LS came with a Sub, regardless. Naks just had a bigger sub on the first gens (10inch Vs. 8inch). Your old sub might ripped, and the previous owner just yanked it out, after being frightened to death by the dealership's quote for a new one. So If I were you, and needed bass quick, just buy an OEM one off ebay and plug it in.

Here is more info, thanks to Earl for the write up.

http://www.lexls.com/tutorials/audio/

Hi

I have found a new sub from lexus Australia for 204$.

I am finding it impossible to find an 8 inch sub aftermarket to buy anywhere and It is confusing as to how i can wire up an aftermarket amplifier.

Is there any gurus here?