Wheels For 94 Ls400?

alyoung

Hey group,

I just picked up a '94 LS400 and am considering upgrading the wheels. I want to get some factory (or replica) chromes. I saw some on Ebay from a guy in California (link below) for $620. Does anyone have these wheels? Does anyone have any comments on them? These seem like a good choice to me since I don't want to drop too much cash and can use my existing tires, but I don't want to get them if they are bad quality wheels and will cause me problems later. I would like to get some 18"s but don't want to drop the money on new tires too. So I guess, if anyone can help me out in what I should be looking for when I shop for quality wheels that would be a great help.

Also, does anyone know of a place where I might find some used LS chrome wheels? Or a place that I might post to sell my existing wheels in case I get new ones? My thought is to line up a buyer for my existing stock wheels before I start shopping for my replacements. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2422032916

Hi! I bought my LS430 wheels for my 1994 LS400 from ebay seller victoriatire. Just search for buyer with this name. They were honest, shipped fast, and sold these to me for a heckuva deal! Also provided info that I needed. Good luck!