2000 Gs300 Where's The Pcv Or Brake Booster?

My fiance has a 2000 GS300. I've got a 2001 4Runner and I'm a member of Yotatech.com About a year ago, a guy on Yotatech turned us on to a product called Seafoam. The stuff is amazing. It will clean carbon deposits from every portion of your engine and it works! It restores performance and gives you that nice smooth idle back. One of the ways to add it is to slowly, slowly pour about 1/3 of a can through one of the vacuum lines, preferably the one going to the PCV or the one going to the brake booster. I know exactly where the PCV is on my 4Runner, and as a matter of fact, I just finished a Seafoam treatment. Problem is I dont' know where the PCV or brake booster is on her car. She doesn't take care of her car near as well as I do my truck, and I want to Seafoam it up to restore that lost performance. Hopefully someone on here is familiar enough with the car and can point me in the right direction. For the record, the three areas to add Seafoam...

1. Through vacuum line to clean the top of valves

2. Into the gas tank to clean out the injectors

3. Into the crankcase to clean the rest of the engine

Trust me, the stuff works. Don't be scared if you see it billow smoke. That's just the carbon deposits burning out. If anyone is interested, I'll email you the directions on how to put it in. Thanks guys and yes, I'm a newbie. Later.

Matt

My fiance has a 2000 GS300.  I've got a 2001 4Runner and I'm a member of Yotatech.com  About a year ago, a guy on Yotatech turned us on to a product called Seafoam.  The stuff is amazing.  It will clean carbon deposits from every portion of your engine and it works!  It restores performance and gives you that nice smooth idle back.  One of the ways to add it is to slowly, slowly pour about 1/3 of a can through one of the vacuum lines, preferably the one going to the PCV or the one going to the brake booster.  I know exactly where the PCV is on my 4Runner, and as a matter of fact, I just finished a Seafoam treatment.  Problem is I dont' know where the PCV or brake booster is on her car.  She doesn't take care of her car near as well as I do my truck, and I want to Seafoam it up to restore that lost performance.  Hopefully someone on here is familiar enough with the car and can point me in the right direction.  For the record, the three areas to add Seafoam...

1.  Through vacuum line to clean the top of valves

2.  Into the gas tank to clean out the injectors

3.  Into the crankcase to clean the rest of the engine

Trust me, the stuff works.  Don't be scared if you see it billow smoke.  That's just the carbon deposits burning out.  If anyone is interested, I'll email you the directions on how to put it in.  Thanks guys and yes, I'm a newbie.  Later.

Matt

I usually just dump a half can in the tank and the other in the oil filler it will get to all the same places circulating through the oil. Then I change the oil, some people leave it in, however I run it at a fast idle for 20 minutes then change the oil and filter. <_<

you can also find a vacuum line on the throttle body and have it suck some through there as well.

Do I have to remove that black plastic cover to access her throttle body, or can I access a vacuum line going to it without removing the cover?

Matt

As long as it's on the throttlebody and you feel suction , it's all going to the same place in the end. <_<