Part Number For Ac Filter?

gxed

Hi guys, does anyone know the part number for the AC / Cabin filter?

TIA

I don't know, the invoice is not in front of me. But, I just paid $90 for one. I was informed that it needed to be replaced, and after only 1 year. hmmm, I guess leaving the AC on recirculate has its' price. :huh:

Hi guys, does anyone know the part number for the AC / Cabin filter?

TIA

I don't know, the invoice is not in front of me. But, I just paid $90 for one. I was informed that it needed to be replaced, and after only 1 year. hmmm, I guess leaving the AC on recirculate has its' price. :huh:

Assuming is the same part it's $30.00 on Sewell Lexus web site...

I've yet to replace the AC filter on my '01 honda...interior air is still clean. Look at it this way, you're AC isnt' on all the time, yet your engine is. How often does it say to replace the engine air filter? Like 30K mi! So unless you've driven at least that much in 1 yr, I wouldn't even think about replacing the filter, unless you're getting some moldy odors. BTW, it might not be a bad idea to turn the vent to fresh air instead of recirculate and let any condensation that might be in the vents clear out. This is what I heard...I don't have any condensation problems here, being in the desert.

I've yet to replace the AC filter on my '01 honda...interior air is still clean. Look at it this way, you're AC isnt' on all the time, yet your engine is. How often does it say to replace the engine air filter? Like 30K mi! So unless you've driven at least that much in 1 yr, I wouldn't even think about replacing the filter, unless you're getting some moldy odors. BTW, it might not be a bad idea to turn the vent to fresh air instead of recirculate and let any condensation that might be in the vents clear out. This is what I heard...I don't have any condensation problems here, being in the desert.

Not sure wich filter the Sewell Lexus website is referring to? But, from what I understand the interior filter is a HEPA filter. And I pretty much run the A/C on constantly in the AUTO mode. If nothing else it de-humidifies the air, even in winter. Actually, the main reason it runs in that mode is the fact I am not always conscience of turning it off. :lol:

I think the humidity in your area is far less than most places, even Phoenix (which is about as humid as a hippo's mouth if you ask me)