Problem With The High Beam Indicator Light On The

I found a small problem of my 96 ES 300. When I turned hte high beam on, the high beam indicator light on the panel did not light, instead of it is the low beam indicator light. By the way, both the low beam and high beam work well. The only problem is the high beam indicator.

What is the reason for this and how to fix it? Thanks for anybody to help me on this.

I found a small problem of my 96 ES 300. When I turned hte high beam on, the high beam indicator light on the panel did not light, instead of it is the low beam indicator light. By the way, both the low beam and high beam work well. The only problem is the high beam indicator.

What is the reason for this and how to fix it? Thanks for anybody to help me on this.

Probably the bulb is burned out. Sometimes by giving the top of the dashboard a good shot with your fist it'll start working again. I know this is not very scientific, but it worked for me when a bulb on my dash stopped working. ;)

Probably the bulb is burned out. Sometimes by giving the top of the dashboard a good shot with your fist it'll start working again. I know this is not very scientific, but it worked for me when a bulb on my dash stopped working. ;)

Thanks a lot. But when I turn on the high beam, the low beam indicator continues lighting on and the high beam indicator change nothing. So I guess maybe it is not because of the burned lamp. I think it is raised by the raining weather recently. Something wrong with the wire connection???