Front End Shimmy Under Hard Braking?

When I really step on my brakes the front end shimmys just a little bit, I can feel it through the steering wheel.  Is it rotors, bushings or something else?

You could try a shock tower brace to stiffen it up some. Maybe shocks and springs as well and change the swaybar bushings. :whistles:

Or, you could try the rotors. This has been the case in 99% of the cars I work on..all shapes and kinds. Having the rotors machined (cut) should verify you found the problem. After you have it done, don't be surprised if the problem returns fairly rapidly. This often happens after rotors have been machined. The only sure cure then is to replace them.

Not sure if we're thinking of the same thing in regards to sway. I'm thinking of sway in the front if so then thats a way to stiffen it up. I would try the rotors first, maybe get some new drilled/slotted ones, guy is pretty knowledge if he says rotors. I'd go with his recommendation first. Then, if the problem is still there try the shock brace and sway bar bushings or even a stiffer bar B)