All safety warning lights coming on

Hello,

For a few months now, I have this issue when all the safety warning lights are coming on. Is not happening all the time, only from time to time, and it happened before with my previous 350ES. On the ES, after a while, I changed the gas cap, and it went away. I did the same thing with my 2020 NX hybrid, because I noticed that the original cap was pretty bad. It worked fine for about 6 weeks, but yesterday it happened again. When I turn it off and lock the doors, after I restart it, the lights go away. If I turn off the engine, but not getting out of the car and lock it, the lights stay on. Once, they all turned on while I was driving on the highway. I stepped out, locked it, and the lights went away. Today I took it to the dealership, and they did a diagnostic, and they said that they see the faults, but is nothing that they would do, the car is fine. They cleared all the faults they found, and told me to drive it, and if is happening again to give them a call. I drive it 6 miles to work, and they think that it might be related with the battery is not getting charged enough. One good thing is that they didn't charge me at all. Any other ideas on what can trigger this?