Humming Noise

I'd like some input from some experts on the GS300. In July I bought a 2001GS300 that is a Certified Pre-Owned just off a lease. It has 33,000 miles on it and is in quite nice condition. I have noticed a humming sound that seems to come from the front of the car. It starts to be heard about 25 mph and is quite discernable about 40-45 mph. It is not related to the speed of the car since it does not change in pitch. It makes the noise going both straight or turning either left or right. The odd thing is that it disappears when I step on the brakes and reappears when I release the brakes.

I took it to my dealer who first replaced all 4 tires and then did a complete brake job (turned all four roters and replaced all four sets of pads). The noise is still there. It is not a grinding sound like a wheel bearing. I plan to take it back to the dealer early this week, but they are somewhat puzzled at this point. Any suggestions? Thanks.