Greetings

Gisetta

Howdy there,

I've just purchased an Lexus ES300 '97 and thought I would join your forum as it seems to be the most comprehensive around. I came across the car in a private ad as I was basically looking for a comfortable reliable car that offered great value and was well featured and this ticked all the boxes (though it wasn't my first choice). During the day I work with electronics. My hobbies are fairly normal, I like to watch movies and television, listen to music and play guitar, play video games and surf the net.

As a part of this forum I hope I can contribute to the forum which will benefit the whole community. My car currently has a few issues (minor), but with the help of the community it shouldn't be too hard to resolve and provide a guide for other owners/members.

Gisetta

Welcome to the Lexus Owners CLub. The ES forums here stay pretty busy.

Yeah I can imagine so, it's a very popular model and represents great reliability, features and value for money (especially second hand) :)