Windows And Sunroof Opening After I Close Driver Door

Sometimes, not all the time, but sometimes, when I get out of my 2003 Lexus GS300, and I close the driver door, i hear the door locks click (like its trying to lock or open.. I don't know...) and then a second later, the windows and sunroof open to its maximum and won't stop unless i put the key in the ignition amid the opening. It doesn't happen all the time but it's getting annoying, and I'm wondering if anyone has this same problem,

it may have something to do with the weather in your area as mine was having symptons too durning very cloudy snow days and very heavy rains. Hows the weather when this was happening?

Do you have after market alarm? Not really sure on how system work but I can ask my brother since he does alarms and stuff. On my car if I put my key in the driver door and unlock it and hold it all my windows and sun roof will open. If I lock and hold it everything closes. The clicking noise has to be them unlocking and holding the pulse until everything closes. Does it ever do the oppisite and close ur windows? Could be a loose wire or bad controller on the key cylinder. Does your car have that oppition? Put ur key in the hold it in the unlock position.

The feature to control all the windows to go up in down is a ground trigger. If there is a after market alarm it could be a relay. If its factory it could be the factory module in the driver door going bad and send out the signal. The problem has to be in the driver door because it controls all the others