Best Deal For Lexus Parts

tedhop

Hello all, Been a member since 2007, but have not posted before.

I recently was looking for Lexus front struts for my 1998 LS 400 with 85k

I tried www. My lexus parts.com They never answered my e mails or provided a telephone number SO I could not consider even doing business with them, and they wanted a credit card number, but their site was not secure.

This was last week, and I still have not heard from them

THey operate under a couplle of different names BEWARE

I did find Sewell Lexus, In Dallas Texas, They will Match anyones prices on new parts for Lexus...

Phone number is 888 909 6633 or 214 353-2056

www.sewellpartsonline.com or www.lexus-parts.com

Promptly sent me a confirming e mail, parts arrived two day later.Very nice to do business with and offer a 10% club discount You have to ask for that

Example Front Pads cost $59.00

Struts for Front each $175.42 Plus shipping

I hope this helps anyone looking for parts.

This is not a plug or advertisement for them, Just a good purchasing experience

Ted in INDY USA

Good to know. I was under the impression www.parts.com was the best place for OEM lexus parts. If Sewell will match and then throw a 10% discount on top of that then they would seem the place to go.

It's all nickles and dimes at this point. If one has them cheaper, but located further away from you, then it's in the shipping costs, etc...

parts.com has the front pads for a 98' LS for $51.80. Struts for $151.60.

But, check the shipping costs....

I use irontoad.com for Lexus parts. They sell Toyota factory brake pads and parts. I have bought several things from them even recently and they are professional, fast and inexpensive.

i don't recommend parts.com as they make you put in all your personal/financial information before telling you what the shipping cost will be... was about to order an air filter for $20 then after i put in my credit card info, they tell me it's $13 for shipping and handling...

irontoad.com is far superior... they've got all the parts, you just need to ask for a quote

any dealer part no matter what it is ...is a reboxed item

...so is christmas fruitcake.. :lol:

happens all the time.

reboxed items are sold at all parts stores for sure - i bought a bearing housing once for a grand prix from auto zone that had greasy thumbprints all over it from the last guy...i felt so violated. :(

didnt have time to return it - so cleaned it and inspected it and slapped it on with no issues - still a frustrating ordeal.