Ski Rack

Here is a different idea. Both Yakima and Thule have ski racks that fit on hitch mounted bike carriers. You can see them on the REI website: http://www.rei.com/category/4500281

Maybe I'm overly sensitive to noise but I've always hated the wind roar from roof ski racks.

Thanks! I just bought a Lexus ski rack from craigslist. Unfortunately its missing a bolt (cylindrical shape). I contacted the vancouver dealer and he cant sell me one bolt but sells the whole pack of 4 nuts and bolts for $60. Thats insane!

Can someone please help or suggest something. I am not sure if I can find a cylindrical bolt that will fit this ski rack, anywhere else.

Thanks

Thanks! I just bought a Lexus ski rack from craigslist. Unfortunately its missing a bolt (cylindrical shape). I contacted the vancouver dealer and he cant sell me one bolt but sells the whole pack of 4 nuts and bolts for $60. Thats insane!

Can someone please help or suggest something. I am not sure if I can find a cylindrical bolt that will fit this ski rack, anywhere else.

Thanks

Try buying the stuff at a Toyota dealer. It's all the same and without the rediculous customer raping markup. FYI - never buy nearly perfect stuff from craigslist without investigating the cost of making "perfect." :blink: