Electrical Gremlins

I have a 2005 RX330.  Recently, my dash looks like a christmas tree with all or most of the indicator lights coming on sometimes 6 at a time sometimes only one. I have just over 200 thousand Kilometers. I can take a short trip with nothing and then a second short trip and the "tree" appears.  My mechanic checked for any codes and found none.  

Help 

Sometimes when a battery has one or more bad cells, a vehicle's dash will show one or more warning illuminations. Did you have your battery load-tested? 
Another potential culprit may be wiring that has been damaged, water-soaked, or chewed up by a rodent.

If you haven't already be sure to tell the mechanic which ones light up. Check for patterns like after making a left turn or x minutes after starting the car. In other words see if there are any patterns. That will greatly help discover where the electrical gremlins lurk or if perhaps the ECU is going bad. 

• Like 1