Rx330 Front Side Window Panel Moding Problem

Hi,

I have 2004 RX330 and it's been 6 months. My problem is when I touch the black panel next to the window on front door makes clicking nose because of bad molding.

At 1000mi service, I mentioned this issue to dealer and they told me they are going to get replacement parts and contact me, but they never did contact.

And, at 5000 mi service, I mentioned this issue again but they told me that's normal. I checked other cars at dealer, but I found no same issue.

Someone can help me what I should do?

And, can someone explain about the Lemon Law?

Thanks

RX Lover - did you buy it, or are you leasing. If you bought, then you have a right to have it fixed. If it's a lease, I would make sure that it's documented so that you don't get billed for it at the end.

You're just gonna have to elevate to the right person. I've rarely seen an issue that cannot get resolved with a targeted, controlled "tantrum."

Open up that can of whoop !Removed!.

RX Lover - did you buy it, or are you leasing. If you bought, then you have a right to have it fixed. If it's a lease, I would make sure that it's documented so that you don't get billed for it at the end.

You're just gonna have to elevate to the right person. I've rarely seen an issue that cannot get resolved with a targeted, controlled "tantrum."

Open up that can of whoop !Removed!.

Thanks Douglas

I bought it. This is my second RX, my first RX was 1999 White RX300.

The first white RX300 was great... I loved that car so much.. and that's why

I bought this RX330 instead of others(BMW & Infinity)..

You know what? I am still thinking my old white RX300 is better .........

Rx Lover,

I had the same problem resolved on my 2004 Rx 330. The mechanic at my dealership had said that there was a redesign on these moldings and he ordered the replacements. They were installed and all is well now. He is a master mechanic with over 10 years with Lexus. They also have a redisn on the front door hinges , to alleviate the clicking or noises when openong and closing the doors. this was replaced for me as well. Go get em!

Rx Lover,

I had the same problem resolved on my 2004 Rx 330. The mechanic at my dealership had said that there was a redesign on these moldings and he ordered the replacements. They were installed and all is well now. He is a master mechanic with over 10 years with Lexus. They also have a redisn on the front door hinges , to alleviate the clicking or noises when openong and closing the doors. this was replaced for me as well. Go get em!

Thanks Adman

Would you please post item number or the description in Lexus dealer term on

you maintenance paper(receipt)?

That will help me to talk to them easier.. :lol:

Thanks again