Poorboys Polish & Sealant

OK guys, I have been used to claying then immediately waxing for the past 4 years. In reading old posts, there seems to be a common consensus that after washing & claying, the next steps are polishing then sealing and Poorboys seem to have many positive reviews.

I have never been a fan of liquid wax, but in checking the polish and sealant from www.poorboysworld.com, it looks like both are in liquid form. I just want to double-check before I order both that the liquids are able to sustain 2-3 times the weathering that traditional paste waxing can.

Thanks for the help.

All sealants are going to be liquid. You don't have to use sealants, sealants just typically last longer than waxes and don't suffer from the heat. Poorboys EX and EX-P are great products but they are thick liquids and can be somewhat difficuly to work with. Couple other ones you can look at are Wolfgang which is a very easy to use and thinner 2 step sealant or something like 1Z Glanz Wax. If you'd like to stay the traditional wax route I'd suggest Meguiars # 16 great look and great durability for a wax.

OK guys, I have been used to claying then immediately waxing for the past 4 years.  In reading old posts, there seems to be a common consensus that after washing & claying, the next steps are polishing then sealing and Poorboys seem to have many positive reviews.

I have never been a fan of liquid wax, but in checking the polish and sealant from www.poorboysworld.com, it looks like both are in liquid form.  I just want to double-check before I order both that the liquids are able to sustain 2-3 times the weathering that traditional paste waxing can.

Thanks for the help.

There is a great article on using clay that you should read. I beleive it answers most of your questions. Clay Article