Car hesitate to accelerate!

RX 330 2005 200k milles  

P0102 Mass Air Flow Circuit Low

P0037 Oxygen Sensor Heater Control Circuit Low (Bank 1 Sensor 2)

P0057 Oxygen Sensor Heater Control Circuit Low (Bank 2 Sensor 2)

P0353 ignition coil “C primary/secondary  

The car hesitate to accelerate and the Steering wheel shakes when I get over 60m\h  I have swapped the O2 sensor for 2 Brand new sensors and the Mass Air flow sensor but the Check light still on. I bought a New Gas cap I change the Spark Plugs and one ignition coil that was broken. The previous owner Use to drive it with no Air filter, So I clean it with Carbon removal.  I need help I can’t figure out  thanks for your help 🙏🏻

1.  Did you buy Lexus/Toyota OEM oxygen sensors? If not, that may be why the check light is still illuminated.
Did you delete the code(s)?
Mass air flow sensors can often be cleaned with CDC Mass Air Flow cleaner spray but a new OEM unit should've fixed the problem if you cleared the codes. Did you buy an OEM MAF sensor?

2. Steering shakes over 60. That may be an unbalanced wheel/tire. Take your car to a tire shop. Discount tire will do this for free if you bought tires from them before. A shaking steering wheel could also indicate worn suspension components. Try the balancing, first but if that doesn't work, have the front end checked as soon as possible.

3. You should avoid buying a vehicle in which the owner removed the air filter.