Noisey front seat when moving/adjusting...

Hi,

I have 2006 Lexus Rx 400H.  When moving or adjusting the  front seat it moans/groans whines when going forward or backward.  I went to Youtube and a person discussed the problem and their video had the exact same noise with a lexus.   The recommendation was to lubricate/grease  the long threaded rods that move the seats and to also lubricate the end moving screws.  He had immediate results...it didn't work at all for my seat. It continues to moan and grunt. I used a synthetic grease that was recommended.    Its only the drivers side for me that's noisey  and I notice it more  when its hot in Seattle.  The steering column also makes a groaning/rubbing noise when adjusting.  The steering does not make noise turning or driving only when the "preset" is making its adjustment for the column up/down and in/out.  Again I notice these noises when its hot out, when its cooler there are no noises.  Someone on Lexus Forum had same steering issue and said that it was from expansion and  parts rubbing. He recommended loosening the covers over the steering column.  

I purchased this car used but in good shape.  I want to keep everything "nice" and maintained by myself.    

I don't think ours was ever tomb-quiet. I cannot hear anything when playing your video. Everytime I shut off the car the steering wheel rises and does make a noise but it doesn't seem to be getting louder. We are the original owners.

The speaker icon in the video is greyed-out, so I suspect that the downloaded video does not allow sound when others are viewing it. I run Windows 10 and Edge but that shouldn't make a difference. (unless it does) 😏