Looking for a CT 200 H - I need advice!

Hello everyone! I'm kinda new here. Thanks for creating this awesome forum, threads and people are amazing. I am looking to get a CT 200h, starting from 2015. I wanted to ask the community to check if there is anything I should be looking out for while doing my inspection.

Things I will be looking out for are

• coolant or oil leads
  • Weird noises coming from the engine
  • check the transmission for slips and jolt
  • verify all the electronics are working properly

What else should I consider? Any suggestions? Thanks.

The 2015 CT200 was rated "Much better than average" overall by Consumer Reports. The only category (of 17 categories) that did not earn a better-than-average or much better-than-average rating was for Power Equipment, which earned an "average" rating.

The Power Equipment Category includes:
Audio systems, entertainment systems, navigation system, backup camera/sensors, and communication system.

Of course, a lack of maintenance could adversely affect a vehicle's reliability, so try to get ahold of a completed schedule of maintenance work done, and records of any non-maintenance work.

Interesting! I've read about many issues mainly with audio and navigation systems here on the forum, that's a point to consider. However if all other cathegories are so well rated, and taking care of all power equipments, I believe it should be an overall nice model. 

Thanks a lot for the advice! Very much appreciated. 

You're very welcome. This is why I subscribe to Consumer Reports. It provides us with pertinent historical data that is nice to have.