Carbon Fiber Hood

Cheap and carbon fiber dont go in the same sentence. The cheapest youre going to find is taking your stock hood to a custom shop and having him put a single layer of fiber over the top of the hood. Thats as cheap as it will get

cheap carbon hoods are not something that should be bought because they are cheap for a reason. just like cheap cars. anyway just spend the extra couple hundred bucks and get a good quality one and you wont be sorry.

i keep seeing the cf hood from importfan.com on ebay for 4 something, but i know i read in one of the post here (research it) that it was crap, many defects, had to be slightly moded due to diff size bolts on jdm hood mount, and wiper holes lil diff, but most of all, he said it cracked when passing a truck on the freeway *ouch*

well i have found a low price but high quality cf hood but as always theres a catch a couple friends of mine got in touch with a company in california they all got nice good fitting cf hoods for around 300 but u have to order a couple of them at a time :( but if any of u guys are interested i can get u the guys email adress i think u have to order atleast 3 or more at a time but they can all be for different applications

well i have found a low price but high quality cf hood ....

Sorry man. Doesn't exist. Save yourself the trouble. GTP. You'll get good service from them, not.

Enjoy the hood though if that is what you want. Just remember, you get what you pay for. 300 bones for a carbon fiber hood....

RUN - don't walk away.

I couldn't agree more. If someone has a quality product, they are going to charge for it. And buying three hoods at a time is no better than one with a quality company. If they offer you such a great "deal" with three hoods, it's because they can't get rid of them. It is nothing more than that. Friends of mine get a deal period, not by quantity. They use that as a ploy to push product that won't sell. Normal quantity deals start around 7-10 objects. Hoods, wheels, it doesn't matter. Smaller objects can get up to 15-20 before the real deals start.

Be weary. A lot of us have been around the "block," and know what we're talking about from experience. Of course, it's your car and your choice. By all means, if you really want the hood then go for it, but if it's too good to be true. It is..

Just my .02, coming from a seller.