Picture_016.sized.jpg

Picture_018.sized.jpg

Picture_021.sized.jpg

Picture_025.sized.jpg

Picture_017.sized.jpg

Picture_022.sized.jpg

Picture_026.sized.jpg

What do you all think of the cars?

Mostly, what about the Lexus? Do you like the color?

nice cars you got, i have a legend too!!!!:) will make some pix tomorrow and post em here as well. i got 5 cars in household so it might take a lot of pix

but i will put my fav 3 ones here tomorrow for sure

while my systers 04 accord and my moms 03 camry will not have a privilege to be posted here:)

Nice, I like the comparison of "Taupe" on the Acura and "Silver Taupe" on the Lexus lol.

VMF, you drive a Civic over the LS? Do I need to go test drive one of these new Civics? :D

I love the LS! B) Very cool color.

Someone down my street has a Legend that color. I find it to be grey instead of taupe. The 95-96 Camry is one of the best Camrys in my opinion....such a beautiful and simple design!

:cheers:

I love the LS! B) Very cool color.

Someone down my street has a Legend that color. I find it to be grey instead of taupe. The 95-96 Camry is one of the best Camrys in my opinion....such a beautiful and simple design!

:cheers:

Thanks.

Guess what? You are right. When I bought the car the dealer told me the color was Taupe. I didn't even knew what Taupe looks like!

But, he was half was correct. I just register at www.acura.com; and the interior is called Taupe but the exterior is: Vineyard Gray Metallic.

93LS, your LS is in perfect shape and paint is in very good condition for its age.

SWO, those 04 civics are pretty nice and affordable and i would rather drive it to work then LS since its cheaper in both maintanence and gas terms:)

as to camry, 2003 camry is very nice design and it looks a lot like ES. Accord is very nice but its louder and has less hp. i like all the cars we got but none of em can compete with LS in any qualities but camry is pretty close in the ride quality.

i always feel so powerful when i'm driving LS after driving camry civic or accord, its like another world. i press the gas and the car actually accelerates:)

Legend is a pretty nice car but its aging and requires more and more maintanence. i just did DIY radiator swap last nite and tomorrow i will try to fix my AC since its gettin pretty hot outside.

here are pix of the civicIMG_0043-vi.jpg

IMG_0045-vi.jpg

IMG_0051-vi.jpg

IMG_0047-vi.jpg

Thanks VMF,

The Civic looks very nice in black.

It can go up to 150mph with 1.7L engine!!!!!

A little more bigger wheels and tires would make the pic perfect.

Sorry to hear about the Legend. Its a shame that Honda stopped making them after 95'. RL is good but not the same.

vmf,

That Civic is a tremendous value to drive over time. It requires minimal maintainance cost, none of the suspension will be a problem, great gas mileage......200k miles easy. A/C will give out @ 150k.

Buddy of mine has 97 civic with 205,000 miles...bought it new.......runs perfect (w/o the A/C though). Never replaced the tranny fluid (manual) :lol:

He doesn't even know if radiator's been flushed or new timing belt. He just gets in it and drives.........oil change every 4k (dino).

It's a little sewing machine............ :D

oh yeah, thats the reason we got it, LS eats too much gas plus i dont wanna drive it to work and put extra miles on it. its a leisure car, not everyday car, at least not for me:)