Sign in to follow this  
tiguy99

Custom Retrofitted 1995 Es300 Headlights Featuring

Sorry guys the title should read:

FS: Custom Retrofitted 1995 ES300 headlights featuring BMW M3 HID projectors

hey tiguy,

nice to see you over here.

First, I can't update your title because it is too long and won't fit in its entirety. If you come up with a shorter title that best represents what you want to say, I can change that for you too.

Second, if you are selling multiple units of these items then please contact administration of this site (Matthew McNally) to become an approved vendor.

Please also read the Buy and Sell guidelines for thist site as they may be different than those on CL.

In addtion, here on LOC, new members' ability to PM and to post in the Buy & Sell Forum is not active until post counts reaches 20. This practice is in place to limit or deter the ever so present internet spammers that frequent every possible forum. I have conversed with you many times on CL and do not believe you are one of them.

I will move this thread over to the Buy & Sell Forum as you may get more hits there. I will also leave a note in the ES forum as to the new thread location.

Lastly, somewhere in your post, please state your first name as tiguy99 does not give the prospective buyer an idea of what your name is. Its kinda the way gentlemen do business.

Thanks for your help.

steviej

Sorry guys. I created an account here the other day and didn't check back to see the profile details until today. I'm so used to using Clublexus (sorry) Here's an update : We need these lights out of here ASAP for us to sell the car. I don't have another stock set to replace. So I can take $550.00 with trade in for halogen set of 92-96 ES300 lights.

Sorry guys the title should read:

FS: Custom Retrofitted 1995 ES300 headlights featuring BMW M3 HID projectors

how much?? and if you sold them already were can i get instructions or actually be able to call someone up to speak about what i need and how to do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!I really need somebodys help in solving my issue thanks ahead of time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sign in to follow this