used IS250 rwd manual trans price range ??

arribas

Hello guys, I live in Greece and i'm looking for a lexus IS250 for a daily drive, preferably the manual version. I've already found one that the owner says he's a Toyota-Lexus mechanic and he has taken good care of it, but it has 256.000 km on it and asks 10k (euros) for it. From the pictures seems ok from int/exterior but should i bring the price down a little bit ??

What year is the car (2006?) A 2008 IS 250 with manual transmission and 100,000 miles on the odometer sells for approximately $14,000 here in California.

So the car in question has approximately 60% more miles than the one I referenced, I think it's critical to verify the maintenance that was done and compare that to the maintenance that is required for that year and model.

• Like 1

I doubt that anyone here in North America can provide guidance on car prices in Greece.  The car's value is largely dependent local prices, condition, how it was maintained and how it was driven.   LOL, driving on rural roads in Greece is one of the more exciting things I've done!  My last rental car there was a  Hyundai Atos.

• Like 1

If you have visited Greece you know of our roads. 😅
This car has been mostly driven on Athens roads and on highways so its not THAT bad.
But in that sense,  from what i looked, its the only IS250 thats full loaded with manual trans... i have to investigate that further