Thank You

bigo

:rolleyes: Just wanted to thank everyone for help in getting vibrations out of my 93 ls 400. Someone said check out motor mounts and I found 2 cracked, the car had been in a front end collision. Also took tip to balance, rotate, allignment. :P What a difference :lol: Today I had it up to 90 and you could hear a mouse walking on cotton, I think Iam in LOVE :D Thanks again for all your help!!!

bigo,

That's good news!!!!!!!

Thanks for letting the club know (I love closure :lol: )

It is one smooth ride............I always think about club members when I'm cruising @ 80 mph and the engine noise is UNDETECTABLE :rolleyes:

:cheers:

i'll take the credit for suggesting motor mounts because it changed my life :lol: you should think about changing the tranny mount too. its only like 50 bucks. that should get rid of any other small vibrations.

Me too..............

I just changed both the engine mounts and tranny mount last week. Wow, my 96 LS is totally a different car now. During idle, I can't feel any vibration from frame and steering wheel. During driving at all different speed, I can't feel any vibration either. It is a brand new car to me now.

Me too..............

I just changed both the engine mounts and tranny mount last week. Wow, my 96 LS is totally a different car now. During idle, I can't feel any vibration from frame and steering wheel. During driving at all different speed, I can't feel any vibration either. It is a brand new car to me now.

Great to hear that. :cheers:

Did you do it yourself or had it done by someone?

Yep, it cost me $400.- to get it back to a new car driving feel. I think it is worthy since the vibration, still and driving, was pretty bad. Actually, I seldom drive the car. The 96 LS only has 50K on it now. Don't know why the 2 mounts went bad. Especially for a Lexus.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I bought my 1999 ES300 Coach Edition for almost a year now. Happy w/ all things except for the vibration while waiting for traffic lights. From reading previous threads, the 2 motor/1 tranny mounts should solve this annoying problem.

Anyone knows some place that would charge less than 400.00 for this work?

:rolleyes: Just wanted to thank everyone for help in getting vibrations out of my 93 ls 400. Someone said check out motor mounts and I found 2 cracked, the car had been in a front end collision. Also took tip to balance, rotate, allignment. :P What a difference :lol: Today I had it up to 90 and you could hear a mouse walking on cotton, I think Iam in LOVE :D Thanks again for all your help!!!

Glad you sorted the problems out and wish you happy motoring :cheers: