SC400 Keyless entry

I just bought a used 1995 Lexus SC400 and have some questions about the keys. 

So the car came with 2 keys. One is the sub key, which as one might guess, has no buttons. The second is a smaller master key (yes, the master key is smaller than the sub-key) and also has no buttons. I did not receive any keyless remotes and I am wondering: did the car come with a remote from the factory? The car had 3 owners before me, so it’s very possible it was lost at some point in time.

Thank you in advance.

• 5 months later...

I realize this is a late reply, but I just joined the site after getting a '95 SC400. You've probably figured things out, but I'll respond anyway, for the benefit of any others who see this post.

My car only came with a valet/sub key. My friend is a district tech for Toyota and was able to get me one of the remote entry master keys based on my VIN. Programming the remote entry is a pain, but I was able to get it working. Your vehicle likely does has remote entry. The ECU is behind the inside rear passenger quarter panel. They don't fail that often, but a used one can be had for $20 on eBay.

Mike