Radio For Sale?

• 2 weeks later...

I dunno about him, but I know I'd be interested in that setup, for the right price that is...mainly I just need the amplifier though. Would you sell them seperately Bryan? I'd love you ever so much if you would :lol:

I dunno about him, but I know I'd be interested in that setup, for the right price that is...mainly I just need the amplifier though. Would you sell them seperately Bryan? I'd love you ever so much if you would  :lol:

Hey Lex,

You are interested in purchasing just the amplifier? Selling separately would not be a problem . . . How much did you want to spend on the OEM amp (and it is from a 1992 ES300)?

You can email me if you want at actuarial.coop1@lombard.ca

Regards,

Bryan

i have right now a 95 es300 stereo i will let go for 200.i was about to list it on ebay but i will wait for replys from here first.i rather help one of yous out from the forum before ebay.

I've got 130 for stock radio on ebay

I am currently using the stock amplifier. But for the right price, i would sell mine off.

Please contact me Latoilette@yahoo.com with your best price (including shipping and handling) if the price is right, i will pull it out tonight and send it out 8am tomorrow.

oh, i accept paypal

a good used one goes for 400-500

there is a difference if it has a CD control or not

the 92-93 look different slightly from the 94-96 but may work

from my post in the buy and sell

94 es radio and trunk cd changer $300 for both or $200 seperatly already had new internal lights replaced 6 months before removal.Will include one original lexus cd cartridge with changer but also have 3 others by pioneer for $25 each

yep they are expensive.the one i have is from a 95 and has the cd changer option as well.i also have the cd changer too.and the amp and speakers!lol i guess i should just say the whole factory stereo system because i do have everything from it.