Metal on Metal sound (Bad)

I hate to take up as much space on the forum as I have recently, but I just replaced my rotors and there is a metallic scraping noise from the rear right wheel. It seems like just a nick every rotation in one spot of the rotor, but I noticed that it only happens when accelerating. The rotor set screws did not come with the car, and the rotor was loose fitting around the studs, could the rotor be sliding on the  hub causing the noise, and set screws solve the problem? I did an experiment and took the caliper off with the wheel off and torqued the rotor down with the lugnuts, which subsided the noise for awhile and it came back after the car sat for awhile.

If the lug nuts are properly torqued the wheel will hold the rotor in place.  It wouldn't hurt to install the rotor screws.

Make sure the parking brake shoes aren't dragging.  Is the parking brake properly adjusted?  Adjust the shoes at the wheels and then the pedal (if necessary).

BR-46 Parking Brake - Reassembly.pdf BR-8 Parking Brake - On Vehicle Inspection.pdf