Interior Lighting To Blue

UNCTYPE-S

my buddy has an 02 is300 and has all the interior stock orange lighting. he wants to change it all out to blue. how can he go about doing this. is it all orange film and just a reg bulb or is it actual orange bulbs? he wants to do this soon, so if anyone has any info i would appreciate it.

thanks

check www.lextasy.com

They have been able to figure out how to change the dash light and key light, tho i don't think they can change the radio lights. But i have heard and read that the swap is pretty simple!

To do caps like lextasy, you can go to your local auto store (like Autozone) and get some blue bulb caps. For the cluster, I think you'll need 5 so it should cost you under $15. You can see what this looks like on lextasy's website.

If you want to pay more and go for it, you can switch out to LEDs. Go here for more info:

http://www.lextech.org

The LEDs will make your cluster look like this:

349810_317_full.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

LEXTACY KIT IS BEST WAY TO GO BUT AGAIN THE RADIO YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK THEY WILL STAY ORANGE UNLESS YOU GO AFTERMARKET AND EVEN SO I THINK THE TEMP CONTROLS ETC ARE ORANGE. BUT STLL LOOKS MUCH BETTER. DON'T USE CAPS INSTALL THE BLUE LEDS FOR THE CLEAN LOOK YOU SEE ON THEIR SITE