Sign in to follow this  
bicol-ini

For Sale Set Kyb Gr2 Front/rear 1995-2000 Ls400

Hello, am selling a BRAND NEW NEVER INSTALLED shock and struts set for front part #341159 and rear part #341269 for 335.00, am enclosing step by step procedure for the do it yopurselfer taken from LEXUS MANUAL, I have this on my 96 and i can say an excellent upgrade from stock not to tight but not so loose, thanks, PM me for questions you might have.

SORRY NO EBAY LINKS TO PERSONAL SALES

Edited by skperformance

bicol, I don't know how to use PM. Can you tell me how?

I found those struts on a website for less than $72 per., that comes out to $286. Where in so.cal?

hello, am located in w covina, whats the web site were you saw that price? to PM me just click on PM down on the message area, if not just respond to my last email from you or if you want me to call you. thanks,

hello, youre right about the part but i called them they dont have it in stock back order 2-3 weeks and shipping to calif, 35.00, pretty much same price as i was offering, ill let this go for 325.00 am not making any money in here just cut down my lose at a minimum, and you can pick it up if you want, let me know if your interested, thanks

Sign in to follow this