2007 RX350 RH Side View Mirror Issues

I noticed that my passenger side view mirror (RH) seemed a little loose, and, that the power movement functions were not operating.  Fuses seemed to be ok so I decided that I would remove the door (passenger) panel see if I could tighten the bolts holding the mirror onto the door and test the wires with a multimeter for the power movement functions of the mirror.

One of the mounting bolts had been cross-threaded.  I successfully removed 2 of the 3 mounting bolts.  This meant I had to pry the mirror off the door for the final/3rd bolt, which pulled the nutinsert (M6 bolt and nutinsert) from the mirror housing.

And, I found that the power mirror wasn't plugged into the "Computer Assy Outer Mirror Control".

Then, I saw that the plug on the mirror did not even match the connection on the Computer Assy Outer Mirror Control.

Does anyone know what connection on this mirror goes to?   is it for a different year or model of Lexus?

Does anyone know if I can purchase just the correct connection for the Computer Assy Outer Mirror Control module?  I could cut off the connector on the mirror and re-wire it to the correct connector.

My wife said that I cannot purchase a replacement mirror....she said that I have spent too much $$ on the vehicle already.

Module.jpg

Mirror_Connector.jpg

Module_Connection.jpg

I also had a 2007 RX350 and liked it quite a bit. If it was I, I would reinstall the mirror and try to figure out how to tighten it up and try to get an acceptable setting.  I know they're not cheap,, but they made quite alot of them, so you should be able to find the correct mirror at a parts yard. At worst you could have it painted to match your car. As with any older vehicle you can spend just about as much as you want, depending on how nice you want it to be.