Srt 2 Turbo

Ok Dudes...SRT stage 2 is on. I have the Apexi Auto timer and A/F adj. When I push the gas it lags and chugs....IfI give it gas then it goes like hell! Whats the problem? It is a 99 GS300 silver with the Imported body kit MAC( Blick) I love lis car...What can I do to have it work like normal then have the boost kick in? I have the 3' down pipe and dual muff's. The air filter looks a bit small for this type of ap? could it be air?

Well. Out the door was 6,500.00 Utah is a cheap place to buy. I had a fun time driving the thing home from the shop. I did notice the lag or some type of sputtering. The thing was not smooth less I was on it! it flew when I hit the gass! I got to get that worked out! I have a body kit from Japan ( BLICK ) produced by MAC. It rolls on 20" chromies..... I lowered it 2" and run dual 3 " pipes. ( Magnaflows) I tinted the thing 5% and have VIP Special white bulbs. ( I get pulled over daily!)

Ok Dudes...SRT stage 2 is on. I have the Apexi Auto timer and A/F adj. When I push the gas it lags and chugs....IfI give it gas then it goes like hell! Whats the problem? It is a 99 GS300 silver with the Imported body kit MAC( Blick) I love lis car...What can I do to have it work like normal then have the boost kick in? I have the 3' down pipe and dual muff's. The air filter looks a bit small for this type of ap? could it be air?

What your are dealing with is trubo lag. This is a normal for a car with a large turbo. Not much can be done to rid you of this problem. If you want you could use a small shot of NOS to take care of the lower RPM range, just to help you before boost comes on.