Install After Market Deck To 94 Ls400 Nak

I wanna put a new deck into my 94 LS400 Nak audio sys. today, went to a local audio shop do the installation. they spend 2 hr then give up. the new deck will not run through the Nak AMP which comes from the factory. they say it seens i have to rewire all the speakers cause the AMP got a cross over.

my friend got a 94 LS as well. he change the deck and put it through the factory AMP. the only diff is he got a pinneer on his lexus, and he is using the radio channel to play CD. Have no idea how he did it but it works. downside is sometimes he can pick up some news when he was listen to a CD.

I was wondering if anyone can help me and give me any info or suggestion about how to install the deck to run through the AMP or how to by pass it? Any adapters? (I know very little about car audio)

if any one have the experience of installing an aftermarket deck and hookup with the original Nak sys? (I don't wanna re wire every speaker if i still have an option)

if the 95 deck mount kit fit in my 94 LS? custom make ABS mount kit is so ugly.

(i post this to the LS400 section, hope admin will not get mad :cheers: )

thanks for all your help.....

WHY WOULD YOU REPLACE THE BEST OEM SYSTEM EVER INSTALLED IN A FACTORY OEM INSTALTION . THE NAKAMICHI RADIO COST 4089.00 NEW, THE NAKAMICHI AMP 1204.00,THE CD CHANGER 1406.00, THE SUBWOOFER 446.00, THE 4 DOOR SPEAKERS 366.00 NEW. THE 2 TWEETERS 179.00 EACH. YOUR GOING TO PUT IN A 199.00 INDASH CD PLAYER? ALL THAT WILL GET IS YOUR WINDOWS BROKEN OUT BY A STEREO THEIVE. THEY DONT EVEN OWN A CASSETTE TAPE SO THEY WONT BOTHER YOUR 9000.00 NAKAMICHI STEREO. THEY CANT EVEN PRONOUNCE IT. WHEN YOUR LEXUS V8 ENGINE BREAKS ARE YOU GOING TO GO TO A HYUNDAI DEALER TO GET A BARGAIN ON A HYUNDAI 2 CYCLE DIESEL TURBO TO REPLACE IT WITH?