Noises from engine bay area

I have a few noises coming from around the engine bay, I believe they will all be audible from the video attached, but here is the list. 

Rattling, either the serpentine belt tensioner bearing or a heat shield, audible at 650 RPM and below, 1,800 RPM and 3,000 RPM.

Whining, already assessed as alternator as it gets louder as electronics like stereo and lights are turned on

Ticking, assumed to be from injectors as I ran a bottle of injector cleaner through a tank of fresh 93 in about a week and in that period the noise quieted down a bit.

All of the accessories off of the serpentine belt to be replaced soon, no records on when last replaced. Motor mounts will be done at the same time. One strange noise is a howling from the trans tunnel area in drive. I do not have a video, I would assume torque converter. It only happens when the car is cold, trans fluid pressure building? Still no idea. For those who have seen me a lot around the forum recently, yes the car is in dire need of some help, I plan to take it to the dealership for an inspection and get a list of what needs to be done, if that’s advisable. I would assume they would find more than me as I have little experience with this car.

Rattles attached below

That rattling could be a A/C compressor clutch(?) It's hard (impossible) to say what it is from just hearing it, but if you can get eyes on the A/C compressor, you can tell pretty quick if it's the problem- you'll also have either little or no cold air of course.

The ticking could very well be from the injectors; my only other suspicion would be valve clearances.