Need Help...

plz...well i got gs300 2004(2ndGen) but i cant find parts :( for it everywhere i search over the net best they got 2003 part somthing like that i been looking for the full chrome kit for my car and racing filter + other parts if anyone know a webby or can help let me know plz thx :)

plz...well i got gs300 2004(2ndGen) but i cant find parts :( for it everywhere i search over the net best they got 2003 part somthing like that i been looking for the full chrome kit for my car and racing filter + other parts if anyone know a webby or can help let me know plz thx :)

The 2003 parts should fit fine on the 2004s. What do you mean by full chrome kit? Chrome what? There are quite a few places to get parts but it depends on what parts.

Mr. Sypher, how about hooking me up with a roof spoiler?

In addition to the L-sportline and JP, there is also the ones from Tom's and DSR. One of my favs is the UGO but production has stopped on these.

Mr. Sypher, how about hooking me up with a roof spoiler?

In addition to the L-sportline and JP, there is also the ones from Tom's and DSR. One of my favs is the UGO but production has stopped on these.

yes, but I'm referring to the roof spoilers I can obtain. Like for me, I have the Ugo Katayama roof spoiler but I can't get my hands on them..