Compared to the 2022, the 23 grill looks like the nose of a shark and appears less aerodynamic. Interested to see the drag ratio. Probably decreased the drag a bit on the side and the tail end.  Same hight and length. One inch wider and 2 plus inches longer wheel base.

https://youtu.be/tik3Tyq16AA

What's gone is the iconic hourglass symbolism on the grill.  But if you look carefully, there is an insert above the Lexus Emblem that can be swapped out with a piece that brings the hourglass back into view. The shape is there, but it's painted white.   If the bland symbol of a trapezoid fails to grab enough attention to run out and buy one, then, they can always replace the nose piece with something akin to your 22, Mike.

14 hours ago, Les Lex 2018 said:

What's gone is the iconic hourglass symbolism on the grill.  But if you look carefully, there is an insert above the Lexus Emblem that can be swapped out with a piece that brings the hourglass back into view. The shape is there, but it's painted white.   If the bland symbol of a trapezoid fails to grab enough attention to run out and buy one, then, they can always replace the nose piece with something akin to your 22, Mike.

Hey Les,

That's good news.  I also prefer the V6 vs the 4 and the body of the 22 (moving the body forward as well and the overall shape).  But hey, I'm just one guy, so I'm sure it'll catch on.  I was the same way when Chevrolet changed the grill on the Silverado.  Now I love 'em.