Parting Out A 1997 Sc400

terp62

I have a 1997 Lexus SC400 400 that I'm getting ready to part out. Please email me any part you may need at Terp62ed@wmconnect.com also I'll have some sc400 parts on eBay starting on 5-20-04.

that email adress diddnt really work, but my car was bashed up and I need a passenger head light, a passenger window/ locking assembly, mayby the whole door would be easier, where are you located? Also the fenders too I might need if price is right. Thanks

soarerTTURBO@hotmail.com

soarerTT

I need the fiberboard cover for the spare tire as well as the one in the drivers side rear fender. If you have them, please email me @ bon46@comcast.net.

Thanks

I have a 1997 Lexus SC400 400 that I'm getting ready to part out. Please email me any part you may need at Terp62ed@wmconnect.com  also I'll have some sc400 parts on eBay starting on 5-20-04.

I am looking for a drivers side exterior door panel (skin) for my 1997 Black SC 400 - Please let me know if you know if you may be able to help me out.

Thanx- Jade

jadejaeckle@pacbell.net

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 1997 Lexus SC400 400 that I'm getting ready to part out. Please email me any part you may need at Terp62ed@wmconnect.com also I'll have some sc400 parts on eBay starting on 5-20-04.

Is the battery area still in good shape ??. I want the insulator shield that goes around the battery.

Please reply to RedRocketGEM@Netscape.com I am in San Jose,Calif.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...