I Can't Post In Buy & Sell Forum...?

wowcrazy

you must achieve a post count of 20 before you can post in the Buy & Sell Forum as well as utilize the PM functions.

This 20 post count rule was put in effect to guard against people that join to just start spamming members with crap either by PMs or by posts in the Buy and Sell forum.

However, a moderator or another member that has a post count above 20 can place the legitamate information you would like posted. Please read the Buy & Sell Forum guidelines and provide me the your required information here.

I will then move the thread to the Buy & Sell Forum for you.

Hope this answers your questions.

steviej

wowcrazy, I have split this thread so that your two posts describing you item for sale now appears in the Buy & Sell Forum.

I must ask you to comply with two simple guidelines for posting in that forum.

1. please provide your name somewhere in the post. I believe first name is ok since it is not in your screen name.

2. please provide a more specific location than just "Canada", either in your member description or in the posting itself.

You can go to either post, click on edit and insert this information directly into your text. You may also update your profile to include the city in Canada that you are selling from.

Thanks for cooperating in matter. I will give you 48 hours to provide the required information. If not, then the posts will be removed in accordance with forum guidelines.

steviej