Third Row Seat

toolboarder

Does anyone know where I can find a Third Row Seat (Tan leather) for the '97 LX450? My dealer told me I would have to order each piece separately for the seat and it would be too costly. Help!

Dan Beres

apendan@cox.net

Dude, your best bet is ebay....I have seen a few tan but no gray like I need. They will run arounf $$600-700 per seat. :chairshot:

You may also want to try a junkyard. They have sattelite up & donw link capabilities these days and are able to find parts nationwide very quickly. A 450 or Landcruiser that had a front end impact would still have good jumper seats :-?

Does anyone know where I can find a Third Row Seat (Tan leather) for the '97 LX450? My dealer told me I would have to order each piece separately for the seat and it would be too costly. Help!

Dan Beres

apendan@cox.net

I recently bought a 1996 LX 450 for my wife, We do not think we really need the third row seats. If you want to buy them please contact me. I can email me you the pics. The seats are in good shape. I am in Auburn AL. auction_au@hotmail.com

I have both of my thrid row seats from my '97 LX and don't need them. Neither of them have ever been sat in. Let me know if anyone would like to buy them. I have two from my '96 Landcruiser too...Email me at SHarr5184@AOL.com. Steve