2006 ES330 Power Window Issue

I have an ‘06 ES330 and the driver side windows (front and rear) just stopped working. I tried the “door slam while depressing the switch” method on both doors and that did not work. Door locks are still working so I don’t think it’s a fuse. The fact that both stopped working could be coincidence but I’m thinking there may be a common relay. Car only has 85k miles so it’s not over use. Any thoughts on what it could be?

thanks

Bob

Yes, I did check the fuses. It looks like there is an individual fuse for each window so I didn’t think that was it but I pulled one of the fuses and it was still good (did not check both). Also have not disconnected the battery so did not do the switch reset procedure. 

Yes, I did check the fuses. It looks like there is an individual fuse for each window so I didn’t think that was it but I pulled one of the fuses and it was still good (did not check both). Also have not disconnected the battery so did not do the switch reset procedure. 

Update: I did the “slam the door while holding the switch” down method again on the rear down and it works now. Not so lucky on the front driver door window though. I have the door panel off and would like to verify it is the motor (and not the switch) by applying 12v directly at the motor connector. Does anyone have a wiring schematic so I know which pins are up/down on the connector?

thanks!