What kinds of destinations are off-limits when you take your LC out?

RX400h

Many years ago when I had either my 1968 or 2001 Corvettes, I would drive them to work and then cover with a car cover. But there were certain destinations that were best visited with a more common vehicle, so as to not attract any unwanted attention. Home Depot, certain restaurants, grocery stores, etc. were mostly off-limits.
Since 2014 I haven't had this type of concern. However, within a few years I plan to buy a sports car that will most likely be quite a bit more valuable than my 2008 Miata PRHT. It this time, the contenders are an LC500 or 500h (new or used), a Lotus Emira, or a used Lotus Evora (last year produced was last year (2021).

So, would you be so kind as to let me know where you feel comfortable parking your car away from home? I have one neighbor (a few houses up the street) who has a black LC500 convertible but I have not had the opportunity to talk with him. 

Thanks in advance.

Dave

• 4 weeks later...

By the way, I am not asking for specific places, just generic ones such as a restaurant, theater, gym, etc. I don't want to feel that the car is for country drives, only. Life is too short to keep a nice car sitting in a garage most of the time. At least, that's my philosophy.🙂

• 1 month later...

Speaking of which.......My wife and I were at Balboa Park on Friday afternoon and spotted a brand new LC500 convertible parked in an end spot, among many other cars. I have to give the owner credit for not worrying so much that he or she wouldn't go out and park that car in a public area.