Grinding in front passenger wheel!

Hi all, so today on the way to work my front passenger wheel started grinding after going over a dig out part of a road filled with limestone. I thought a rock kicked up in between the rotor and pad as there was a groove in the rotor when I got to work. Came home, disassembled that brake assembly and no rock. Took boots off pistons and cleaned and greased everything. Still have the grinding issue. Anyone know what it may be? My other thought was wheel bearing. It’s a 2007 LS460 base with 152k miles.

Edited by Dschalk84

I should’ve mentioned that it quiets down a lot when I turn. I’ll take a look at my heat shield and see if it might be rubbing the rotor. I’m hoping it’s not the bearing! I appreciate you getting back to me, and about the ballasts as well.

You're welcome, Dominik.

Bearings tend to emit growling sounds when you are taking a turn at a medium rate of speed, not a very slow parking maneuver, for example. Having the windows open helps.