2015 Lexus RC F head unit not working after battery replacement?

Hello, I recently replaced the OEM battery with the Duralast GOLD H6R battery and was able to start the car. However, my head unit is no longer responsive. I can access my rearview camera when I put the car into reverse gear, but otherwise the head unit does not turn on. I've initialized both the maintenance and factory reset to no avail.

Is this an error on my end or do I just need to reflash the car's software?

Thank you very much.

Unfortunately, I'm just shy of 3k miles past warranty 😞 I appreciate the link though! I think I might have blown a fuse or two installing the new battery, so I'm going to go thru all of them and replace whichever fuses have blown. If that doesn't solve the problem I will come back with updates.

So you did try this already?

2. Disconnect the negative terminal of the vehicle’s 12 volt battery.
3. Wait 30 seconds.
4. Reconnect the negative terminal of the vehicle’s 12 volt battery.
5. Confirm multimedia system operation after multimedia system reloads. Multimedia system can take up to 5 minutes to reload after a battery disconnect.

2 hours ago, RX400h said:

So you did try this already?

2. Disconnect the negative terminal of the vehicle’s 12 volt battery.
3. Wait 30 seconds.
4. Reconnect the negative terminal of the vehicle’s 12 volt battery.
5. Confirm multimedia system operation after multimedia system reloads. Multimedia system can take up to 5 minutes to reload after a battery disconnect.

I haven't tried that yet, do you mean I should just disconnect and then reconnect the negative terminal of the battery I just replaced?

On 4/23/2022 at 9:21 PM, RX400h said:

Yes. It's worth a try. Wait 5 minutes after reconnecting the battery to see if your display appears.

I tried what you suggested, and I do get some power but now the screen just flickers on and off. I used an OBD-II tool and got no fault codes so now I'm rather stumped. Would taking the car to a dealership be the next step?

Yes, I can't find anything else to try. Certainly, if a connector is loose, this could happen but accessing connectors may not be a simple task.