99 Es300 - Nakamichi Question

Hello!

I posted this in the "Audio" section but didn't get any responses:

Is it possible to shuffle the songs on one single CD, rather than shuffling all of the CDs in the changer? Sometimes it seems like it stays on one cd rather than going from cd to cd, but I could just be imagining it. Is there any type of button combination that allows just one cd to be shuffled?

Thanks!

do you have a RAND button or a SHUFFLE button? Try pressing and holding that button in for an extended period of time.

On my unit, if I press the RAND button, it plays all the tracks on the same disk randomly.

If I push and hold the same button until a beep is heard, then it will play all the tracks on all the CDs loaded in the changer randomly.

However, mine is an 02 and I think it is a Pioneer. Anything in the manual?

steviej

Thanks, steviej...

I'll give it a try tomorrow. I think I'm outta luck, but it's worth a try. The manual doesn't say anything about shuffling a single CD. There have been times where it seems like a single cd is shuffling, but I'm not sure how I did it - could just be coincidence.