Rattling from Center Stack

I have a 2017 Lexus NX 200t. Lately, I've been dealing with a very annoying rattling noise coming from the center dash / infotainment area.

The best way I can describe the noise is that it sounds like plastic-on-plastic rubbing due to road vibration. Every time I go over any kind of uneven pavement, the rattling can be heard. The pavement doesn't even need to be that bad for the rattling to start up. It is especially noticeable in cold weather, where just the vibration of the car moving causes this rattling noise.

I've taken the car to the dealer but they claim they cannot reproduce the noise...

It's very intrusive and makes driving my car very unpleasant. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this and/or any possible solution? I've attached two video recordings of the noise when I was driving yesterday (turn the volume up and if you ignore the road noise, you can clearly hear the high-pitched rattling). I can definitely tell that it's coming from the infotainment area and my phone is laying face-down in front of the center screen.

Thank you, everyone!