Tires Are Noisy!

Carrera228

i currently have TOYO Proxes FZ4's-- they have under 2000 miles on them. i want some suggestions as to replacement tires because these are very noisy. it drives me crazy at any speed below 80-85 mph (so essentially...all the time!).

thanks in advance

Most of the higher speed rated tires are noisy and they get noisier as they wear. I just took off my Dunlop 9000's and replaced them with Kumho 711. The Kumho's are only H rated, but they ride much better and are much quieter. Going to an all weather tire might give a quieter ride also.

i currently have TOYO Proxes FZ4's-- they have under 2000 miles on them. i want some suggestions as to replacement tires because these are very noisy.

I have them too. They are noisy. Let me know what you find,

I have about 8,000 on mine from last summer and they go on this Thursday for another 2 seasons. I have heard some good words about Yokahamas.

skperformance has the top of the level Toyos, and I think he said they were quiet. PM him. You might be able to get a prorated trade in on your FZ4s for the model he has.

steviej